Sunday, November 05, 2006

Brussels Photo: Sunday, 5 November 2006

I am hoping you are slowly discovering a Brussels DP trend. Every Sunday another cartoon mural treat. That is, until I will run out of 'subjects'.

Today 'Passe moi l'ciel' (Give me heaven) a series created by Janry and Stuf. The story in this series is entirely dedicated to life after death and heaven (sky). Saint Peter is keeping guard and has to break up ill-tempered angels, he is late for his game of pool, Lucifer, Christmas tree heaven, and so on. You get the picture: chaos in paradise.

Other cartoon murals on Brussels Daily Photo, which I know many of you liked, were: Brousialle, Le Chat, Tintin, Monsiuer Jean, the Jeune Albert, the Feather Girl, El Scorpio, secret agent Victor Sackville , Le Passage, Quick&Flupke and recently Blondin & Cirage.

As I am currently abroad, Denton has kindly offered to help. Please visit him in Greenville. Tagged with:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ces murs avec des heros de bandes dessinées, c'est genial. Merci de nous les faire decouvrir


these walls with of the heroes of comic strips, it is brilliant. Thanks for making us discover them

Carlos Lorenzo said...

I would like my city to be festooned with such beautiful murals. I have browsed them all and you have collected a wonderful series.