Sunday, December 10, 2006

Brussels Photo: Sunday, 10 December 2006

Back to the Sunday cartoon mural. This time let me introduce you Blake and Mortimer.
This particular cartoon mural shows the cover of the most famous comic strip album in the series 'La Marque Jaune' (The Yellow Mark). A mysterious criminal, who leaves a yellow M behind as trademark, is carrying out spectacular thefts. Thus Francis Blake (a police captain) and Philip Mortimer (a professor) are called to solve the case.
Exciting!

Other cartoon murals on Brussels Daily Photo, which I know many of you liked, were:
There was also the unknown one which is still a mystery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh bien sur que je connais Blake et Mortimer, la Marque Jaune!!!
Magnifique !
Encore une des surprises de Bruxelles, je ne savais pas qu'il y avait tant de peintures murales consacrees a la BD.

Of course I know Blake and Mortimer. Great memories of reading it as a child. Thanks for showing us all these murals, I love them

Kate said...

Abother great find. I, too, love murals, and probably should list my own. Now I intend to go back, check your list and enjoy your murals once again!