A 6.50m high whirling ear executed by Alxander Calder in 1958. Why? Well initially it was built for the USA pavilion for the world exhibition. Then it stayed in Belgium. Then the USA gave it as a gift to Belgium. Then it was restored. And in 2000 it found its place in the Mont des Arts just on the hill towards Grand Place.