Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday, 20 July 2006

As promised, the bottom half of the grafitti. I would just like to understand ... why pink pigs?!

Like everyone, I am escaping the hot city for 2 weeks of summer holidays. Given I have also just reached the 6 months milestone of the Brussels DP, I will post different pics from the archives for the time I am away. Again, all this can only happen due to the invaluable help of Denton from Greenville DP.

A nice summer everyone and enjoy ... Brussels :)

Tagged with:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, looks like the pigs are also "escaping" from BXL

Same here but only for 4 days (home sweet home=Barcelona)

Funny pictures + nice blog

MES FELICITATIONS

Irredento Urbanita said...

thanx for your visit, I have one week at DP and here we are in winter, nobody is on vacations here. everybody is working, the days are grey with sun at the noons.

Enjoy your holidays.
Greetings from PerĂº