Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday, 24 May 2006

Let me take you now on a trip through time and history.

Last weekend I participated at my first ... rally. The Ardennes Brabanconnes (a region of Belgium) organized a historic and gastronomic rally in and around 5 villages of the region: Chaumont-Gistoux, Grez-Doiceau, Ottignies-LLN, Rixensart and Wavre.

As I will be away for almost a week - following the Wine Route of Alsace - I will let you discover some of the beautiful parts of Belgium, outside Brussels. Almost like taking part with your old timer at the rally :)

A big thank you again to Denton from Greenville DP who will be taking care of the Brussels DP - so to speak ...

4 comments:

perle de rosée said...

Beutiful clock !

Kris said...

thats a lovely piece..to bad one part is missing :)

Lisi said...

that's a beautiful clock!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »